Πέμπτη 27 Νοεμβρίου 2008

Falling

…and falling..and falling..
None’s there..
Oh my love you’re not there..
Perhaps I’m selfish..yep I’m selfish..?
..and falling into stupidity and loneliness..
..in loneliness I fade as I fall..
..in bitter sound of the air laughing..
..in cold smiles I finally desire..
..cause I’m selfish and falling..

Spread your hand..i just passed before your very eyes.
Spread it to stop the fall..
Dangerous the fall is..
You’re…….there?
But you’re cripple..enough to have no hand.

..and falling..and falling..

Just a minute…
You lost your desire? Just for a minute. Selfish pig.
In a moment of weakness..You already forgot the glimpse of the day..You lost the day..

A hand of power. The hand of enthusiasm is what I need.
This is the salvation. This will be my fantasy..Fear not as the limits are only in our head. It’s just this powerfull hand that will stop the fall. Cause I’m difficult. Keep my mind from falling…

I’m in trouble from day 1. I fall from day 1. From day 1..in weak hands, in loneliness, in selfishness just to keep on falling..

This sweet fall..it’s salvation..it’s retribution..it’s the loneliness acceptance..ego screams..why only me to make everything possible? Why are all disabled? Why are all slothful, weak, miserable..?

..in the speed of light, in a misery complex, in a blink of a thought, for those who never passed the limit, in the name of the other’s weakness…and for those who still losing the day in luck of enthusiastic madness
…I’m still falling.



Staind - Falling

You in your shell are you waiting for someone to rescue you from yourself.
Don't be disappointed when no one comes.

Don't blame me you didn't get it
Don't blame me you didn't get it
Don't blame me you didn't get it

I already told you, that falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem
If you don't believe you can find a way out you become the problem, become the problem.

You, all alone, are you waiting for someone to make you whole?
Can't you see aren't you tired of this dysfunctional routine.

Don't blame me you didn't get it
Don't blame me you didn't get it
Don't blame me you didn't get it

I already told you, that falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem
If you don't believe can find a way out, you become the problem, become the problem.

I already told you, that falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem
If you don't believe can find a way out, you become the problem, become the problem.

Falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem
And if you believe can find a way out
Then you've solved the problem, you've solved your problem.

10 σχόλια:

Ame_Triste είπε...

falling on someone is softer than falling on the ground even when it's wet...
ayth einai h gnwmh mou..

Basstard είπε...

μονο που τις περισσοτερες φορες πεφτεις στο εδαφος τελικα κι ας φαινεται διαφορετικο.

ακομα και να φανει οτι καποιο χερι απλωνεται για να σταματησει την πτωση σου, στην πραγματικοτητα ισως αυτο το χερι ειναι δημιουργημα της φαντασιας σου. Ειναι επειδη θες τοσο πολυ να απλωθει το χερι και αυτο δεν εμφανιζεται ποτε. Μονο στο μυαλο σου.

Ame_Triste είπε...

Άρα με βάση αυτό που λες μόνοι μας τα κάνουμε όλα ,είτε καλά είτε άσχημα..
κι εγώ αυτής της άποψης είμαι..
NO GOD!!(ki as ton vlepw ston ourano:P)

Basstard είπε...

Φυσικα τα κανουμε μονοι μας. Εκτος αν ο αλλος οπως σου χω ξαναπει δεν ειναι ετοιμος να δεχτει εμας τους ιδιους. Οποτε εκει οτι και να κανεις δεν θα πετυχεις τιποτα. Ο σκοπος ειναι να το δεις απο την αρχη. Δυσκολο...

Ame_Triste είπε...

Dyskolo..ontws..
alla gia ola yparxei h 1h fora...
afou exoume to kouraagio na kanoume ta idia lathi kai na dextoume tis idies katastrofikes synepeies,exoume to kouragio kai th dynamh na xekinhsoume ta panta apo thn arxh!!

Basstard είπε...

αλλα τουλαχιστον οχι παλι τα ιδια. γιατι ο κυκλος ολο και ανανεωνεται και η σαπιλα παραμονευει.

Ame_Triste είπε...

Θα βάλουμε μυαλό κάποια στιγμή..
Όταν σπάσουμε τα μούτρα μας τελείως...

Basstard είπε...

αν περιμενεις να πιασεις point of no return αστο καλυτερα. κανε τωρα οτι ειναι πριν τα σπασεις ολα.

Ame_Triste είπε...

Eeeeeeeeeela pare pare pareeeeeeeeee...
Dontia,sagonia,maseleeeeeeeeeeees...
O,ti parei 1 eyrw...

To afentiko trelathike kai ta poulaei tsampaaaaaaaa

Wx panagia mou ti mas perimeneiiiiiii!!

Basstard είπε...

Ντα, χα χα